Thursday, April 3, 2014

Photo Editing && New Outfits && Hair


Location Shoot Plan and New Hair!


I've been so busy the last few weeks! I've been offered lots of hours at work, which means I have been getting slightly behind on uni work and have meanwhile been planning my location shoot for my Final Major Project for the last few weeks!
I have two beautiful new models lined up and hopefully a make up artist, with the same trends as before- 'Tide of kitsch' and 'Jungle Gym'.
I plan to shoot one model at Southampton docks, this below was a test (bad quality as my phone camera..) with my friend Ellen to see the best angle! Obviously I will use my SLR and hope the weather is better so the lighting is improved! I plan to shoot the other model in the park in front of the palm trees which works perfectly for my Jungle themed trend.




These are the outfits as planned below! I love these formal joggers (£35) from Topshop, most probably going on my birthday wish list!... Only three weeks until I'm 22 :o 











I have needed to update my Spring Summer wardrobe, with the excuse that I need work clothes, and 2 of my favourite pairs of 'wear all the time' shoes have fallen apart in the last week! So I had a slight splurge in town yesterday.... So I will be posting new outfits in the next few weeks :)

My fave buys have to be these New Look glad sandals, only £10 with my discount... They are ridiculously comfy!





OOTD

This is me before my evening/ night shift at work yesterday. I am wearing my comfy oversized ASOS boyfriend Tee, New Look Blazer and New Look Tall leggings (VERY good quality!) I am also wearing my Vintage Lilac bag that I found in a charity shop a while back. To jazz it up a bit while the store was still open I wore my thick link Gold Chain Necklace from Primark.





New Hairrrr

So I took the plunge, as well as getting my roots done I also had some bleach strips put in my under layers in order to put in some pastel tones! Couldn't be happier and would recommend Justice For Hair in Southampton's Bedford Place to everyone! My hairdresser Rosie is so lovely.

Above is an insta shot when I got back from the salon.

Pulling a silly faceeee.

I'm so happy with it! It is a lilac ashy colour and still quite subtle, and I want to add in some Rose bleach as well onto the ends so the curls change colours!




No comments:

Post a Comment