Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Bomber Jacket OOTD



This is my beloved new bomber.


And you might not guess where it's from ... Primark!
What a steal, £15.

I got a larger size because I wanted it to appear oversized and hang well, I love the Sports Luxe trend and although some of the 90's come back fashion makes me sick, these are one piece I agree with! I think the delicate Japanese illustration tones it down and makes it more feminine too.

They had some really nice Silky high waist shorts that matched really well too, but I was sensible and left them behind! I love the sleeves rolled up and am wearing it with a Cameo Rose blouse here, and my new high tops from New Looks 915 section!

This bomber will be perfect for these 'can't make its mind up' weather days. 

 



New Accessories

I have wanted an oversized White envelope clutch bag for a while, and this was mine the second I saw it. It was just £6 from Primark, along with this Pastel chain necklace from there for £5. I have styled them together on a few nights out. I love summer Whites.




Can you see me?!

Me and my two close friends have been crazy with our Final Major Project work, I helped my friend Caroline out this week for her Trend Forecasting website. Here's one of the looks below! It took a few hours to paint me, mind!

 

Summer Sandals


And since my last post, I have worn my sandals out a few times. They are SO comfy, it makes me wonder why I wear boots a lot of the time!


Location Shoot 

At the beginning of this week I went ahead with my Jungle Gym Location shoot for 'Pins' despite the weather... Luckily, we pulled it off even though the weather was horrific. The rain suited the shoot and we ended up having a laugh! Here's a couple of images from the shoot, thanks to my make up artist Vicky for the gorgeous Dewy look, and lovely model, Anna, for coming out in the rain!!! Also a big thanks to my friend Caroline for holding the brollies!

Here's the make up and hair (before we left and got drenched)




This Thursday I will be doing my Kitsch trend shoot at the docks, so will update with more images soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment