Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Photoshoot and New Hair Doooo

My Final Major Project Photo shoot and Some Spring Hairspiration


For ages now I have needed something a little different. I love being Blonder but feel it's a bit tame for me... So I've finally booked in to my salon to have some White strips in my under layers in order to put some Pastel Violet and Rose Pinks streaks in. I have tried Bleach London products which are now available on Boots.com, but my hair is not light enough for them to be a true enough colour! I am very excited!!! This is how I would loveeee it to look! Alternatively I would have loved a pale Violet wash all over but my hair is quite damaged :(




I'll hopefully achieve this look by using Bleach colours:

They are £5 each on the Boots website, and they are currently on offer in the 3 for 2 so I will be getting these today.

White Denim Ripped Jeans and a Thick 90's belt.

I'm in LOVE with Mom Jeans... 







Love these for daytime paired with this basic crop top tucked in to one side!
Basic Grey Crop Top- New Look £6.99 (Bargain)
Belt - New Look £2.99 


Here's a little selfie before a night out the other week, still loving the Dark lips trend with my much loved Topshop lipstick. I am wearing my new daisy print High Waist buttoned skirt from New Look - £14.99





I'm obsessed with these new nail kits available in New Look at the mo too- very kitsch! 

They also do Orange sets and Strawberry ones.
Kelly Brook Nail Varnish Set £3.99 New Look

This Is A Little Preview Of The Shots I Got For My SS15 Collection
for my Final Major Project. I am creating a new more trend focused brand aimed at a younger market for tall women and teenagers, like myself!


My two trends are Jungle Gym, and Tide of Kitsch.
The first takes Sports Luxe influence further by combining Jungle themed patterns and prints for party and smart wear, and the other trend takes 1950's kitsch influences such as nautical and fruit prints, combined with pastels and neon palettes.

My two models were amazing, the lighting worked perfectly and I am really happy with the final shots! All thanks to my Make up artist, Alda, models Hannah and Jenna and assistants Caroline and Ellen.






No comments:

Post a Comment