Friday, April 12, 2013

Buys Of The Week

Student loans in... that means one thing to most students... that I was cheeky and went shopping (EVEN though I didn't spend much and got a few bargains I still feel guilty- and need to start looking for a job over summer! - Topshop please, TAKE ME NOW!)



So here are my buys from this week



TOP BUY!



River Island - RRP £65. I bagged them for £12!



I was surprised to even see these beauts in the sale, and being cheeky one of the zips is a teeny bit dodgy so I asked for further discount! I have worn them to uni and they are so comfy- so I know on a night out they will do me just as well! I have wanted cut out boots with buckle details for ages- and these will be great for summer as well as the chilly weather at the mo.



I picked up the following in London...

I love these- and have seen so many more expensive! 



£1.50 Primark



The dangle cross ring below and gold indented one were in a set of five rings from Primark. These are my favourites as well as a silver one with a wing on- and the set was only £2.50. I had previously bought them but bashed them around so a few broke :(

The triangular pastel ring was in the Miss Selfridge sale a few days ago, and with student discount I got it for £2.80 - DIG GIRLS!





I lost my beloved U/O Blue checkered scarf so needed a 'wear with everything' replacement.

Skirt - H&M



Skull Print Scarf £3 Primark

Thanks for reading! xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment