Monday, April 22, 2013

21st Weekend Outfits

 
Outfits From My 21st Birthday Weekend
 
This is my outfit of today - I went food shopping with my friend Ellen as our lecture wasn't on!
 
 
Leather Jacket - New Look Old Season
Earrings - Forever 21
Pink Neon Vest - Topshop
Chain Necklace - Topshop
Scarf - Primark Old Season
Bag - Primark
Cuffed Trousers -  H&M Old Season
Ballet Shoes - New Look
  
 
It was my 21st birthday yesterday! I went home and spent a lovely weekend with my family. We went to Jamie's Italian in Reading on Saturday night- the food was amazing as well as the cocktails, and my mum and dad suprised me with this cake at the end.
 
 
 
I forgot that your 21st is when all the old embarrassing baby pictures come out... But I loved it!
 
 
Clutch Bag - Accessorize Old Season
Boots - River Island
Ring-  Primark
 
I got this bag in the sale when I worked at Accessorize - it had a broken clasp but my mum makes jewellery so fixed a new pretty clasp on for me! It's my favourite bag.
 
 
 
 
Dress - Urban Outfitters Old Season
 
 
I had the squid starter (which I was scared of but it was AMAZING) and cannelloni for my main.
I want to go there again so badly!
 
On Sunday I spent the morning with my mum. In the afternoon I went to my families with my dad- and my lovely auntie laid out a gorgeous food spread for us and I drank quite alot of bubbles.
I brought back a ton of balloons to uni with me- my family spoilt me rotten, and my friends have been amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better weekend and will never forget it.
I will do a few blog posts about my presents- but here are my outfits over the weekend, including my gorgeous new Michael Kors Watch!
 
 
 
Jacket - New Look Old Season
Dress - Topshop
Anchor Earrings - New Look
Rings - Primark and Miss Selfridge
 
 
 
 
My Beautiful New Watch!
 
Engraved by my lovely dad!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Night Out 21/04- Cafe Parfait Southampton
 
 
This is me and my friend Leigh during Pre-Drinks!
 
 
Necklace - Topshop Old Season
Dress - Missguided
Belt - Primark
Lipstick - Accessorize
 
 
Hope you all had lovely weekends!
Becky xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment