Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Perspex Transparent Clutch Bag

This is my beautiful new bag..





I got it from Ebay- here's the link, for just under £14. It was super quick delivery too and came within a week! I wore it out last night.

I chose not to attach the chain that came with the bag, as I prefer to hold it as a clutch bag. I'm obsessed with Green at the moment, but they also come in other colours. I would love the light Violet or clear one! If they did it in a Turquoise that would be stunning.

I haven't seen anything like this on the High Street and love finding unique accessories like this on Ebay.




 
I am wearing my Dalmatian Slit Midi skirt that I got from Primark around Christmas time, and my new Black roll neck top from New Look- £5.99. I am also wearing this gorgeous Silver arm cuff, also from New Look- £3.99 with my Primark midi rings and Topshop rings. I opted for my Black Chelsea boots, also New look!

As you can see I used my hair chalks properly for the first time. I love the Red one it works really well, and looks amazing blended in with the purple and pink chalk on certain strands of hair. It took me five minutes to use them on damp hair and blow dry and then curl my hair into waves!





What's been going on this week..

Today I signed my new contract! I will be staying in Southampton and hopefully living with my friend Billy, who I lived with during my first year of university.

As part of my new contract I'll be taking charge of the VM for the Label Lounge part of the New Look West Quay store, and hopefully will then work my way in to the Visual Merchandising team for the store. I am really excited and so grateful to have found full time work immediately after completing my degree!

Sadly me and my friends couldn't attend Graduate Fashion Week on Tuesday, as our tutors had stated we would be paid for the travel but then went back on their word. Instead I have gotten an almighty illness. I can't breath or taste anything and am on antibiotics for a chest infection, which is just fab when I'm working so much from now!

Hey Ho! I'm off to view the house I may be staying in tomorrow again before work so fingers crossed!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment