Sunday, June 8, 2014

shopdixi.com

I have fallen in love.
I am obsessed with anything boho- layered midi rings and long pendant necklaces are some of my faves. Using Depop has opened my eyes up to lots of wonderful new unique boutiques and brands I never knew about before!

The pieces Dixi create are beaaaaaaaautiful, I have never seen a brand quite like them. If you love anything one of a kind, then like me- you'll bloody lov'em.






Use code 10INSTANT for 10% off

Here's a few things on my wish list...

Harmony Lapiz Lazuli Point Necklace
£14.

Kingdom Triple Stone Amulet Bracelet
£18.


Sea Dreamer Bracelet 
£36.


Harlow Arrow Wrap Bracelet
£14.


Luna Poison Box Ring 
£16.


The Mystic One Moonstone Ring
[Currently sold out ;( ]



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful jewellery! Really delicate rings and unique pieces! I love the Harlow Arrow Wrap Bracelet <3

    Kisses, Kali
    My blog | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete