Sunday, August 4, 2013

'You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch'

OOTN

Hey lovelies!


This is my outfit from a few nights back!
I absolutely adore this new top, the shape and style is so retro and the glitter makes it even better! Total bargain and such a find for Primark I think. I topped it off with this new Gold Chain necklace, in the New Look sale for a bargain £2.25 to compliment my shoes. I wore it with my H&M Leather look pencil skirt- which I have been getting so many compliments on! I got it way back before Christmas and have only just started wearing it again. They do have a similar one back in stock here though for £14.99.

Sorry for the fuzzy selfie! :(












Top - £8.00 Primark 
Skirt - H&M Old Season
Bag - £6.00 Primark
Necklace - £2.25 New Look





You MAY notice- the shoes - are- new... this wasn't my fault this time as my lovely mum treated me when I was home! They look really great with tanned pins, my natural tan seems to be sadly fading now :( Back to the bottle! I love these 'barely there' sandal heels, with the low thin stiletto heel but the truth is I just can't walk in them, and I really don't know how some of you girls do! But you do it amazingly. But these are a little more 'Beckyfied' with a thicker heel and thicker ankle strap!

Who else is loving the pastel toned hair at the moment? I didn't want to do anything permanent and have seen wash out chalks in places like Topshop but couldn't afford to spend too much, but then I cam a colour. You can't see to clearly from the photos as I wanted the colour quite subtle but these are such an amazing idea! And soooo cheap!


This is just a quick snap of my nails too! I love the dark colour palettes creeping back in to Autumn, and found this gorgeous shade called 'Moonlight' in H&M for £2.99. It catches the light so nicely. Then I sprinkled loads of fun things on out of boredom! Cute.





1 comment: