Sunday, August 4, 2013

Checks and Stripes Mish Mash

I am super excited about all these tartans and checks coming back in, and clashing colour ways makes it even more exciting! And also very excited about all the bold animal prints returning (with in mind not overdoing it...)


In Brighton a month or two back, I picked up this Red Tartan oversized shirt from a street vintage shop for a bargain £5, and cannot wait to wear it! (The problem being it is still too hot to!)


So for now I am thinking I might just settle with these lovely cute little Tartan socks (£1.99 New Look) under my new grungy cut out boots from work too! £59.99. 



This is an outfit from work the other day, I love this little check monochrome skirt - £10 in the New Look sale. I decided to make it more casual by wearing this boxy green boyfriend crop top from River Island, £10. I don't think Monochrome has seen its last days just yet!




And here's some stripes too!

Zebra Print Blouse -  £12.99 H&M
Shell Necklace  - £7 Accessorize
Stud Tote Bag - £17.99 New Look
Sunglasses - £3.99 New Look









.


No comments:

Post a Comment