Sunday, July 21, 2013

Holiday Pics, OOTN and Update!


Hello lovelies!

I am ashamed about how long I haven't blogged for, but I have an explanation!

Me and my former flatmates moved into our new house on the first of the month, it was a little stressful as we HATED our last letting agent (Tenants Direct... You've been warned!) 
We didn't have our internet installed until the tenth, and I went on holiday on the twelfth!

My mum took me to Tunisia for the week. We couldn't have asked for better weather it was stunning, not one cloud until the last day when it began to cloud over before we left! Even though we've had our heat wave it wasn't quite the same when our apartment was less than a minutes walk to the beach, and to the pool! I got burnt within the first few days though :( But managed to buy this quirky tie-dye cover up in a local market for less than the equivalent of £10!






Airport Outfit
My River Island Tie-Dye Maxi Dress - £15 (Normally £20) 




I love the two side slits in this dress! Because I have such stupid long legs I find it hard finding maxis that are long enough but this one is perrfffect !


We spent the week relaxing (which was well needed by both I think!) and stroking these gorgeous cats and kittens! We sneakily fed them some sausages every day or so!






Dress - Urban Outfitters

Sunglasses - New Look



This beauty fell asleep on me and kept trying to sit on my shoulders and crawl on my head! 


We also jet skied- I still can't believe I managed to get my mum on one!







These are a few snaps from the holiday! The sea was stunningly clear and I got some gorgeous pictures at dusk.





Blouse - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Flip Flops - Asda

Above and below
This is where we went into the markets in the local town






Wearing my new vintage head scarf I purchased in Brighton, and looking a tad Red :I


I lived in these flip flops all week, so comfy. They are from Asda for £3, but they always have identical ones in places such as Accessorize. I love the wicker sole.
My toe rings (Purchased from Claire's outlet in Portsmouth) stayed untainted as I coated them in a clear nail polish!

Tousled hair on our last evening when we went out for dinner. It went very light in the sun I love it!

Black LBD - H&M
Necklace - Accessorize


Necklace - Topshop
Dress - Urban Outfitters

Me and my mum looking slightly shiny on a 'Tunisian special' dinner evening :)


We stayed at the El Mouradi Club, near Enfidha airport in Tunisia. It was on an all inclusive basis and we literally couldn't ask for more, although there weren't too many Brits abroad here! They did cater mainly for Germans, but the waiters were all so friendly. I wouldn't recommend going there without a man though! We were approached so many times, my mum thought it best to have us wear a wedding ring all week so that we weren't approached too much.


After coming back to Southampton and being back at work yesterday, I checked my end of year results and it seems all my hard work paid off! I received a first in my PR unit, and high seconds in my other 2 final units! I was so shocked and feel amazing :)
But I am even more proud of my friend Ellen who has received an internship with Ted Baker's womenswear buying department!
And here's me and Ellen last night before we went out in Southampton with a few girlfriends.



Dress - Old Season Primark
Necklace - New Look

It's been so hot and uncomfortable I just wanted to wear a cooling summer dress! But it was still roasting when we got out.




Thanks for reading! It won't be so long until my next post this time :)
Becky
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment