Monday, June 24, 2013

OOTN Midi Me


Ever feel so happy for no particular reason?

I feel lucky to have my friends and family, to be going on holiday so soon, work is great and everything is just looking up! :) CHEESE OVER

Me and a few girlfriends went out last night, it was in the back of my head that it was going to be horribly quiet in town but we had such a good night!

I popped in to town yesterday and got this Zara perfume (which I adore and ran out of ages ago) for a bargain £3.99 per bottle, normally £7.99.



I love sweet perfumes and this smells divine! They have quite a few of their perfumes on sale along with their clothing sale.


Here's last nights outfit...

(I'm rather primarked up, but as its quite basic I think it hopefully looks a bit more class..)






These skirts are perfect for this typically rubbish windy weather - so no worries of the 'AHH MY SKIRTS FLYING UP' moments

This is quite a sophisticated and smart outfit for me! But I love it none the less.

Cami Top - Primark £4
Black Midi Skirt - H&M £7.99 NEW IN
Chain Ring - Primark £1.50
Stud Clutch Bag - New Look £12
Wedge Shoes - Primark £12 

Becky xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Nice blog..
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin..!!!
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yes I will take a look now! Thanks for taking the time to look and comment lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete