Monday, May 6, 2013

Summer Essentials- (I've been shopping...)

Holiday Prep

I am going on holiday in July to Turkey with my mum. I've started thinking about clothes and planning ahead as I don't want to spend a fortune a few weeks before on everything! I'm very excited to have a mini shopping spree in New Look with my discount.

It's been a while since I've been abroad, since I came back from Australia I haven't been able to afford to do anything so I'm really excited and it's very sweet of her! Me and my mum get along really well so it'll be a nice girly holiday :)

These are a few bits I've already picked up, it might give you some inspiration!
 
 
 
H&M Dress £12.99
 
 
I feel like a hippy in this and love that I can fling it on so easily! It'll look cute with a woven belt, and gladiator sandals.
 
 


 
 
 
I bought this in River Island last week, as there was a 20% student discount event on.
 





 
 
Primark Bikini £4
 
 
I love bandaue bikinis, and this was a bargain £4 in Primark! I adore the print. I cheekily switched the sets as I am different sizes top and bottom- but I think it's bad that they don't mix and match this way.
If you are looking for plainer bikinis- take a look in Primark. They have sets for £3! (Which are actually quite decent)
 
 
 
 


I'm creating a wish list at the moment... And when I get my first pay I'm sure to go a bit wild!

It's so exciting being able to finally get out of Winter clothes!
Hope you get some ideas :)
 
 
Becky xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment