Monday, May 6, 2013

Let The Sun Shine! OOTD

Hottest day of the year so far!

 
Boob Tube - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Belt - Primark
Cardigan - Internacionale
Necklace - New Look
Sunglasses - Forever21

Just a quick post.. My induction went really well and I'm evry excited to start work. I wore this skirt above with a mans T-shirt featured in a previous post. I managed to get my essay nearly done afterward, for my deadline Friday! So I made the most of the sun and went to the Parks with a couple of friends, and got my tan on.
 
(Tan on? ... my knees are burnt. AWESOME)
 
Isn't everyone just so much happier when the sun's out :)
 
Here's my outfit and a few snippits...
What have you all been up to?!


 
Love Mexican... 
 
 
Ducks kipping in the park this morning (I was awake before them!)


I'm so happy to be back in SUMMER CLOTHING! Aren't you!?
Becky XxX



No comments:

Post a Comment