Saturday, May 4, 2013

Outfits Of The Week! - SPRINGSUMMER!

Finally time to shove the winter coat out of the wardrobe!?
 
This is me making the most of the sun with my friend in the park the other day! We made Daisy chains :)
 
 
Sunglasses and Earrings - Forever21
Parka and Blouse - Primark
 
Job Interview
 
I had a job interview a few days ago in New Look, and yesterday got a call back saying I was successful! My induction is on Monday and I'm very excited to get back working and earning again!
 
Here is my interview outfit, including one of my new cami tops (from PRIMARK!)... I wore this Navy spotted one, with a Black blazer, and this Gold Peter pan collar necklace from New Look, and new Mint River Island skirt.
 
 

Skirt- River Island £16
Cami Top- £4 Primark
Necklace- £6.99 New Look


I also got these other two camis from there, this was me wearing my favourite one before a late birthday meal at Turtle Bay with my boyfriend.



 
They are sixteen pounds + in Topshop for extremely similar cami vest tops- so defo get to Primark! These were all £5 and below.
 
I love this striking Red one- I think it would look gorgeous on a night out.


 
 
 
This is my new favourite cocktail! 'Koka Kolada' - If you go to Turtle Bay- TRY IT!

 
 
Other Outfits
 
 
 
This outfit was just a quick choice before uni one day- the sun keeps coming and going so I am scared of getting my legs out and being tooooo summery yet!


 
Cape Cardigan - Internacionale
Dress - H&M Old Season
Necklace - Topshop Old Season
Bag - Primark
Scarf - Borrowed from a friend
 
 
I got this 'net' White cardigan about 2 weeks ago in Internacionale in the sale for £9. And this week have seen similar fabric in cardigan form and jumper form in New In Topshop! Woo! I love its 'Boho' and hippy feel. I really love long slouchy loose cardigans like this to chuck on in the Summer evenings, and to cover up.
 

This is todays outfit! It's really comfy to throw on- and I've just been chilling around the house really doing uni work. My final deadlines are in two weeks- and then I'm a third year SCARY MARY!
 
 
 
 
 
Earrings - Forever 21
Necklace - Old Season Topshop
Dress- H&M
 
 
 
 
 
I love these racer tops- I haven't been out much lately due to work, so haven't had a chance to wear this out- so I toned it down for daytime!
 
Crop Top - Missguided
Necklace - Old Season Topshop
Skirt - Primark
 
 
 
 Here's a funny picture of me in heated rollers to finish my post off! My nan was getting rid of them- they're really old but work amazingly well! 'Things were built to last in those days!'
 

I will update with my induction outfit over the weekend!

Becky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment