Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It's raining, it's pouring. Time for the 'Apocalips'

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer Review
 
'Nude Eclipse'
 
 
WOW EYES
 
 
 
 
I always see these fad make up adverts and take the mick normally, I just think to myself 'how many more products can they create that do exactly the same thing and how can people not see they're being conned'
 
However, after nipping into Boots one day for supplies, I decided I may aswell try this. And boy, I'm glad I did.
 
For £5.99 you get a perfect combo of gloss and lip colour. I did used to hate it in the 'gloss' days when you purchased one with the promise of colour, for it to only give the smallest hint.
 
I do love Nude Lips for every day. And this isn't a horrible thick 'over the top' gloss, it looks like lipstick with great even coverage and a sheen.
 
On first application, the gloss feels a teeny bit sticky. But after a few minutes of settling it feels less so. It has a nice-ish smell, but it has a tad of a funny after tase so try not to lick your lips!
 
I think they are great value for money, as it is quite long lasting on your lips (Aslong as no drinking and eating is involved though..)
 
Definitely will try a few other colours!

Have any of you tried it??? Would love to know what you think!

Becky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment