Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Look First Days

New Job!
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
What I wore on my second day
 
Blouse Old Season H&M
Necklace New Look £6.99 (In store now)
 
 Unfortunately, the necklace is not in stock online yet, but I found mine in the Southampton West Quay store. Keep an eye out, but here's some similar necklaces online!
 
 
 
Similar Necklaces
 
1 
£9.99
 
2
 
 
 £6.99
 
So far everyone has been really friendly and I think I'm going to love working there! I am getting trained on most areas in store, and for health and safety spent four hours bent over at the till (As I'm stupidly tall) !
 
 
 
 
Neon Pop Necklaces
 
1
Blue
 
£5.99
 
My friend Caroline bought me the above necklace for my birthday, not knowing I had purchased the Pink version below! But they are both so versatile and add just a pop of colour to your outfit.
 
2
Pink
 
 
 
 
 
 Shoe habit..... I NEED THESE
 
With discount, these would be an absolute bargain, and I think I'm a little bit in love with them. I've seen similar ones in Office, but these are amazing for the price, the buckle, cut out detail, and peep toe are amazing...
I haven't seen these in store yet but hopefully it won't be long!
 
(Also available in Brown)
£22.99
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment