Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Review

Must have Red lippy- on the cheap!



On a night out recently I borrowed my friends Red lipstick, I have been searching for the perfect siren Red lipstick for a while now. Nothing updates an outfit or transforms your look better! I found her lipstick so good that I bought it myself the week after. So it comes highly recommended! Caroline said she has also tried the Matte version which isn't so great.

I found the lipstick very easy to wear- I also prefer to blend it in rather than wear it too thick, and it didn't smudge atall! (I don't know about you but I have never and will never wear lip liner)

The colour lasted for hours even through drinks, and even though I suffer with chapped lips all the time- it did not show or look patchy!







I ordered on ASOS- and got student discount and free delivery so it was about £4.50 - bargain! I couldn't find this shade in the Boots or Superdrug in Southamptons Boots or Superdrug, so order on ASOS for this shade to save you searching.

Becky XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment