Friday, April 5, 2013

Best Picks Of Recent Buys Ft Primark & Missguided

All in Black
Night Out

I love Black- don't care what people say- it's not boring, it's sophisticated and you can easily style it differently..(Plus it is flattering on more curvy girls like me!)

I have to be careful wearing crop tops- cause lets face it most of us don't have six packs or want to freeze. But I love this as it has a bit more class!

Cheesy grin!


New Lace roll neck crop top - Primark - £6
Black skater skirt - Old Season - New Look 
Black studded clutch - Old Season - New Look
Black Crop Bandeau top - New Look - £2.99
Nail Varnish - Primark - £2 set of four



Flatform shoes - Office - RRP £30




My Recent Best High Street Buys

Primark - Bag - £9



Primark - Waist Belts

I have way too many - but hey ho a girl can never have enough of anything ?


The Khaki is my favourite with the cross details just at the front



The Brown woven one will be perfect for summer- and was £1!
 The two others were both £2


Missguided - Dresses



£14.99

I plan to wear the above dress for my birthday as feel it is a bit dressy- and I am on a mission to lose a bit of weight before, and it is going to plan! I love the off the shoulder design, and skater dresses are always the most flattering for most shapes.


£12.99

I fell in love with this colour a while back- I love the roll neck sleeveless style, and will team this with my office wooden block heels. My dress is the shorter version of this- but is no longer available.


Missguided - Turtle Neck Crop Top


£6.99

I adore this pattern- and Red is a colour I find suits me- I don't want to show this much stomach, but think it will look great teamed with my high waist Leather skirt.

What are the key pieces you've been buying?!
Becky XxX



No comments:

Post a Comment