Saturday, April 6, 2013

OOTD

Outfit

The sun is shining! And I have never been more excited to get my skirts and dresses to the forefront of my wardrobe!

Here is my outfit for today... I am off last minute to go out in Devon for my friends birthday- after I have a few hours in the library!


New Woven belt - £1 Primark
Black Roll Neck Top Long sleeves - VERY old season Primark
Floral mid-length skirt - Topshop Summer s/s12 



I have seen this very similar skirt in River Island though! There was one even more similar that I saw in the Southampton store a few weeks ago but can't spot it online.

River Island Floral Skirt £22










http://www.asos.com/River-Island/River-Island-Button-Through-Mini-Skirt-In-Floral-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2940736&SearchRedirect=true&SearchQuery=river%20island%20floral%20skirt



As I have lost weight recently the skirts a bit baggy so I've had to roll it up slightly- but it's created a slit effect at the front that I love!

Have a great weekend - make the most of the sun!!

Becky XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment