Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fruity Nail Decorations From H&M

Fruit Nail Decorations - H&M
 
 
 
These were given to me as part of my birthday gift from my brothers girlfriend, Beth.
 
They are totally adorable and I thought it was such a sweet gift! I have been excited to use them since but haven't even had time to do my nails. I have spent today trying to catch up with work- as I have an essay in for two weeks which I haven't even drafted yet. I need to get my head down! Somehow I am distracting myself by doing all these blog posts on my lovely birthday presents...
 
They came in this cute tittle turn-style box, and with a small pair of tweezers and nail glue. I literally painted my nails and applied a small amount of glue and tweezered on the 'fruit'! I think they look gorgeous, and so quirky.



 
H&M £2.99
 
 
 
 
 
I think my favourite is the melons!
 
Becky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment