Monday, February 25, 2013

SoYouShoes Student Friendly!

I can't think of when I first heard about www.soyoushoes.com..

I think it must have been from More magazine about four/five years ago!

Not too many people have heard of them- but, I have bought a few pairs of shoes from them in the past! (Mainly heels for nights out including a gorgeous pair of wedges I unfortunately never wear as they're too high for me!)

 I do have a bit of a shoe habit at the moment- but find that they stock styles similar to that of Topshop, but for much cheaper, student friendly prices. They offer free delivery most of the time, free returns, and with an NUS card students can get 10% off! I have picked out a few of my faveys from the website at the moment..




These Chelsea boots are gorgeous and I've been considering buying them for a while. Black Suede Studded Heel Ankle Boots- £35





Brown Chelsea Boots- £25



If you aren't such a heel wearer in the daytime, like myself really, these flat alternate studded Chelsea/Riding Boots are gorgeous too!- £38


I love wooden heeled shoes at the moment- and these cowboy style Chelsea's would look great with a slouchy pair of boyfriend jeans I reckon! -£35




These gorgeous wedges look secure, even from the height, because of the added ankle strap- my friend has these in a Tan colour, which are also gorgeous! -£35





I adore these Moccasin type boat shoes, they are so cute and I bet they are super comfy.. I am on the look out for some similar or I think I will be snatching these up! -£20
 Everybody is wearing Creepers at the moment.. And although I don't particularly like the fact everyone is wearing pretty much the same looking shoes, I really like this twist on the look- Pastels (again) are huge this Spring/Summer, and this is a much more delicate and quirky feel to the Creeper trend! - £30



(Also available in Aqua Blue, Bright Red, And Black/Brown)


Happy shopping guys!
Becky XxX






No comments:

Post a Comment