Monday, February 25, 2013

London Fashion Weekend Friday 22nd February

Heyyy!

It's been a bit of  a mad weekend.. 
Friday me and my two course mates (Ellen and Caroline) ventured to London for the day, for Fashion Weekend. We had to get up at six and didn't get back until about 10, this weekend has taken it out of me- absolutely shattered! Then the following day, Saturday, I traveled up to London to work with StyleRevo for the day to shoot their new video with a Celebrity Stylist who has worked on the X Factor.. I will blog again soon when the video is released!

These are our 'Street Style' shots! And list of our outfits from our day together at London Fashion Weekend..


 Me
Top- Mens section Primark
Skirt- Primark
Leather Jacket- New Look
Bag- H&M
Shoes- Primark
Watch- Urban Outfitters
Necklace- Topshop
Earrings- Primark





 Caroline
Blazer- River Island
Shoes- Primark
Trousers- Topshop
Top- H&M







Ellen
Hat- Primark
Coat- Primark
Bag- Primark
Shoes- Office
Necklace- Topshop
Blouse- Urban Outfitters
High Waisted Trousers- Topshop







When we got to London- we found Ted Baker near to Covent Garden and took some sneaky pictures for some University research. 

Then we did a spot of shopping, before getting the Tube to Somerset house. Our tickets allowed us entry into the event from 11-4, but the catwalk show we saw started at 1.30. 


Somerset House







We had enough time to look around the exhibits....















Goodiesssss..







 We each bagged ourselves a years Elle subscription for £15, with the choice of a free Benefit make-up kit or Fragrance! We also got a free tester size Benefit mascara.. What a bargain- it was worth going for that! Oh, aswell as picking up the March issue for just a pound on the day! 


As I'm with Vodafone I also got the choice of a free manicure. Instead I just chose to collect the free bottle- from this cute vending machine! 







Benefit Kit and Mascara....

This is the free Benefit kit I received, and Mascara. My friend had heard wondrous things on the Mascara, and I have been very impressed with it! It scooped my lashes so long and high that I had to clear up the excess around my eyes with a cotton bud! 
I tried the Make-Up kit for the first time last night, it left me feeling very bronzed, and I especially like the 'Posietint'. It is a Peachy gloss for cheeks and lips and leaves a lovely tint. 















I would definately agree with these statistics... Amazing stuff- and   I will probably be purchasing when I'm finished with the tester now!









Trend Catwalk

Curated by Hilary Alexander...



We watched the trend catwalk- the four trends were Graphic Art, Urban Lifestyle, Eastern Promise and Dolls house. 

The show was presented by Zoe Hardman, who currently presents Take Me Out - The Gossip. She also spoke to a guest model during one gap between trends.









Us, a weeee bit excited before the Catwalk!







Here's a few Photos..






























After leaving Somerset House, we got the Tube to Oxford Street.. And spent a little more than we should have... Could have spent hours in 
Topshop! Especially in the shoes section.. 


These are some pictures in the store!





















Ankle socks and Neon are a huge trend leading into Spring/Summer and I just love the way they have them all so cutely hung together! 






I spotted these bags and thought they were adorable... (Especially seen as I probably say this twenty times a day!)








This is me and Caroline messing around with the hundreds of sunglasses.. (I actually loved these ones I tried on.. but made myself put them back!)


Thanks for reading hope you've enjoyed!
Becky XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment