Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2013/2014 Trend Research Photoshoot

Mood Board

 
This is a compilation of images for my 2013/2014 trend influence for a photoshoot I am planning within the next month. I want to create neon lighting similar to that in the images, so I have bought some coloured acetate sheets to attach to the lighting! We are doing an 8 page feature supposedly for i-D magazine.
 The magazine has worked alongside 'All Walks', an organisation that focuses on models that are different to those on the catwalk, and look strongly at diversity. I want the styling to be very simply- any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I would like to stick to a simple Black and White colour palette with the clothing, so as not to distract away from the models and neon powders. I also feel this would be fitting for the magazine as designer clothes are usually used!
 
 
 
 
 
My friend Ellen came up with the genius idea for us to buy an 'at home' photography studio kit which is going to cost us a bargain £40. We think it will be much easier for the models to find time to be shot- and alot less pressure than working in the studios at university! And we hope that after altering the images in photoshop they will be to the same standard anyway. Worth a try!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment