Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Papermag And Emily Shur Collaboration

Get Busy Get Dizzy

 
This is an amazing collaboration between Papermag and photographer Emily Shur. I came across these fun images of the stylesight blog earlier and also got looking at Papermag magazine and just subscribed to the free newsletter by email, as I have not really read the content before!
 
 The models wear a huge mixture of designer pieces including Kenzo, Yves Saint Laurent and Dries Van Noten, but the whole idea is a mash up of clashing cultural prints. I could look at them for hours! I think the model choices contribute so well to the images aswell- they are not overpowering against the prints. I cannot imagine the work the stylists would have had to make these images work and pop out so well! Incorporate some printed scarves into your wardrobes and don't be scared to clash prints- I am definately investing in a Tartan Scarf soon!
 

 
 
mismatchedstyle4_small.jpg
 
mismatchedstyle1_small.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment