Saturday, July 19, 2014

Wish List & Forecast Trend Tips

Heyyy Loveliessss
 
The HUGE High Street sales are on...Returning from my lovely holiday in Turkey to a Saturday working in retail was hardly fun, as many of you probably realise yourselves! Which leaves me excited for one thing only.. NEW SEASON IS ON ITS WAY.
 
I've been browsing the New Look website, and have picked out some new goodies already... And after an amazing holiday, and finding out before our flight home that I am graduating with a HIGH 2:1,  I feel I am entitled to treat myself!!!!
 
So, here's my July Wish List and New Look best picks!
 
 
 
 
 
  
A Few Forecasted Trend Notes/ What I've been totting up in my head:
 
Gypsy Boho style sleeves and Crochet hems/ Off the shoulder Bardot's
Lots of Natural Crystal/ Imitation Bone/ Boho influences in jewellery trends
90's Choker Jewellery
High Squared necks and Spaghetti straps continuing
More Fishnet and Pom Pom Details
Wrap and Slit Side Skirts
Checks Plaids and Gingham patterns returning as we 'Enter Autumn'?
Skorts, Skorts, MORE Skorts VS 60's style floaty midi skirts
T-Bar/ Mary Jane style Shoes with Ankle Ties
Oversized Blanket cover ups and  Midi Cardies
Utility styling and Khaki/ Earthy Palettes
 
Look out for my new outfit posts in the next week, and a blog post on my holiday and recent buys!
 
P.S By the time I finished this post I ordered the Chunky Ankle Strap Heels... Woops! XxX
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment