Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Holiday Blues + Graduation Present + Beauty Bits

First things first..
I want to shout out at how much I love my mum! She gave me the soppiest card on Sunday when she came to visit from home for graduating and bought me these gorgeous Opal Silver earrings as a gift whilst shopping! I remember seeing them a while ago and adoreeee their vintage look.

Here's a selfie from the morning, I'm wearing a side bun with my Vintage leaf headscarf tied in a bow :)


We had a lovely day shopping & an amazing Nandos :):):)

The last weeeeek

So as some of you may be aware, the Southampton New Look West Quay Mega Store is due a refit in the next few weeks. Our concept store looks amazing, and we will look similar to the White City store in London. The fitting rooms are well overdue decoration, so although they will be shut for a week during the works- it will be well worth the wait.

I am really excited to be part of it, although my department Label Lounge is being shipped out during the works, when the stock returns the new section will look amazing!

I have been working hard since I got back off holiday to get the area looking more visually appealing since the older stock has gone in to sale (our sale is huge.. you should take a look) - which is difficult seen as there are so many clashing prints between all the concessions.

Here's my work from the last week and outfit builds from today!



 This Blue Vanilla Kimono on the left was new in today- GORGEOUS.


Besides work, I went on a night out with my work friends on Saturday night. I treated myself to some new heels (Due to the fact I have been selling lots of old bits on Depop & Ebay!)

I love the style of them with the open toe and sling back strap. They were comfy all night too- bonus!

Unfortunately we didn't get many pictures but I teamed them with my new New Look Black Lace Kimono & 'Nightie' style lace dress from Miss Selfridge.


I have been selling lots of handmade jewellery, across Ebay, Depop & to some friends at work. Here's some piccies of my most recent bits, and if you are interested you can email me at becky-.-@hotmail.com, or find me on Depop where you can purchase directly through paypal: Beckywecky22.




 



Beauty Bits

In duty free on the way to Turkey, I decided to treat myself to a Bobbi Brown Lipgloss. I fell in love with the colour (Electric Violet high shimmer lipgloss) It is so glossssy and sparkly! If you ever used to Soap and Glory lip pumping lip-glosses, this feels similar, it is not sticky like those, but has a tingly feel!

I am wearing it here at work. I haven't deliberately taken note to see how long it stays on for, as I have only been wearing it to work I haven't really had a chance to think about it! 


I am wearing my Hamsa hand choker here too, inspired by some that I came across in Turkish markets on holiday- here's a clearer picture of it below. I also used my Purple hair chalk in these photos!




My braid was done in a Turkish market (so many customers have been asking about it at work!) It only cost the equivalent of around £2 which is a bargain as it's so unusual! My top here is New look, there is matching shorts which makes a cute two piece! 

My mum often orders from Avon and I love flicking through when I pop home. I bought this gorgeous Green nail varnish, and am wearing it here topped with my Opal coat varnish from Barry M, although Avon do one exactly the same! I forgot to take a picture when I first did them so they're a teeny bit scratched in the photo sorry!



And here's a few pics of what I've been wearing this week...

Outfit: All New Look besides my own Long Quartz Necklace





Outfit: All New Look besides H&M Gold stud necklace.. (I got the bag in my wishlist from my last post!)

And here's a few pictures from Turkey!

This mushroom fountain was awesome.

The Blue Lagoon day trip <3 Crystal clear waters.









1 comment:

  1. What a lovely graduation present! Cute blog btw :) x

    wittywoman.uk

    ReplyDelete