Monday, June 2, 2014

OOTN

H&M & Miss Selfridge & River Island

I went out unexpectedly with my friend Caroline last night! I wasn't too sure what to wear as I had had a big lunch (I took my mum out for an amazing Indian buffet for her birthday!) and this lead to me feeling not in the mood for anything too tight fitting..!

I went with this, my new 'Lace Nightie' Miss Selfridge dress, and gorgeous silky cream kimono from H&M.


(Awkward hoover haha)




I wore my trusty comfy open toe River Island heels that I got in the sale quite a few months ago, to toughen up the look slightly as I feel the dress is quite girly for me!

 The dress was £30 and I bought it from the Petite section, so although it was a midi dress on me because of my height I reckon it would come off as a Midi dress on someone shorter. The Kimono was £9.99 in H&M, bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment