Thursday, July 25, 2013

OOTD

Work Outfit Of The Day

I'm loving the Brogue and Loafer craze, and these crisp White ones I purchased a few months ago show off my tan nicely! I really love them teamed with this tie-dye midi dress from 'Apricot' also at New Look. Sorry the pictures aren't too great I took them with my Tri-pod in my room in a rush before work!
I'm very wary of wearing midi dresses as I have a curvy figure, but I have had so many compliments from strangers wearing this it's given me a boost!




 New Look Dress - £17.99 - Unavailable online but in some stores

My bag was from Boohoo, months ago! I haven't worn it for a while as the lining tore and I had to sew it up and it took me so long to get around to it! But they have very similar ones on the High-Street again.
Thanks for reading! Becky xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment