Wednesday, June 5, 2013

OOTD & Pastel Summer Nails

Here's a quick post on my outfit yesterday..
I chilled in the sun in the park for a bit, then did a spot of shopping before work.


The sun looks like it might be here to stay for a bit! But I am still a bit shifty about getting my legs out properly yet, so my tights are staying at the forefront of my wardrobe.


 
Skater Skirt - New Look
Sunglasses - Forever21
Lipstick - Accessorize
Nose Ring - Claire's Accessories
Watch - Michael Kors
 
I love these simple crop tops, they are so wearable for this weird, undecided weather. The boxy shape is really stylish and chilled. However, don't get me started on the Slogan ones... They should be banned in my opinion.
 
 
 
 
Straw Bag - H&M
Cut Out Slipper Shoes - Primark
Watch - Michael Kors
 
I am home at my mums for the next few days YAY a proper break since finishing my uni work and having a few days off work!
I have been on a bit of a spree the last week so will post all my new bits and outfits, in a post when I am back in Southampton :)
 
 
 
 
A few snaps from my half hour in the park yesterday!


Pastel Nails Set

This is something I picked up on my quick shopping trip yesterday. I bought these in poundland, and thought hey they're worth a go, as I have seen more expensive versions of these pastel 'stick ons' elsewehere. Although, they never last longer than around 5 days, they look pretty while they last and are good value!

A while ago I purchased a brush on nail glue, so I have tried it without the glue actually supplied as I can imagine it is not the best quality from poundland! But aslong as the glue I use is good quality there is nothing else that can go wrong.

Here is the packaging if you look for the same set!




 
Before applying the nails, it is best to file your nails, and make sure they are clean and free of creams or nail varnish. I also lightly file the surface of my nails so that the nails stick more effectively.
 
 
 
 
I think they're so cute, kind of like Easter eggs, and perfectly quirky and summery!!!
 
Becky xXx



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment