Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Soap & Glory

 
I love Soap & Glory.
 
Everything about it - the smell, the packaging, how soft it makes my skin, just, everything!
 
I had lots of products from a hamper I got a while ago, that have all finally ran out. But my brother must have taken a tip off my mum, as he bought me these for my birthday...
 
 
 
 
My favourite product from the soap and glory is ALWAYS the 'FLAKE AWAY' exfoliator- I use it religiously, and definitely always before and after fake tanning so it's completely even. It's not too harsh on your skin like some exfoliators, and smells divine!
 
I love the ' butter YOURSELF' body butter- I slap it on with damp skin after a shower and it's one of the best moisturisers I've ever used and leaves your skin feeling heavenly for hours. That's the only thing that bugs me with some moisturisers, they can smell amazing but they fade so quick!
 
My other favourite product is their hand cream- I haven't bought it for a while so it could well have changed, but last time I had it it smelt like marshmallows, and was really silky.
 
The great thing is although they are more expensive than some other bathing products- the products last for ages as you don't need much to go a long way, and you get large quantities. They often run offers such as 3 for 2 on Soap and Glory in Boots, as well as a free product so look out!
 
I can't wait to use these again.
 
Becky xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment