Thursday, April 4, 2013

Budget Version Models Own Neon Nail Varnish & Flatform Obsession


Update

Wow!
Like I always seem to say -it's been a hectic few weeks! (I begin to think this is just the beginning of life in fashion- get used to it!)


Assisting Stylist Experience

A little while ago now I spent 2 days in London assisting Alexis Knox, it was a last minute jobbeeee - popped up online, unfortunately I couldn't for the whole three weeks needed as I couldn't afford the travel to London! For most of the time it wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped, but I got to organise and pack Little Mix's outfits for their US tour- which they are now on which was quite exciting. 

I also got to run around like a loony searching for PR offices to pick up clothes- not great when you don't know London, and the place you need to get to is a half hour walk, there is no tube, oh and your phone dies every hour (DO NOT buy a HTC I tell you!)

Anyway- here's a few sneaky pics of the brimming closet




 
A board cut out of a  recent cover from Notion Magazine inside the office, which Alexis runs.



It's my birthday a few weeks- the big 2 1. Little bit scared to be honest, and I don't really like making a fuss over my birthday. But me and my friends are determined to make it a giggle. We are doing fancy dress theme under the letter 'B' for Becky. We found a hilarious Bacon costume, but I am hopefully buying a Banana suit.. Because you only live once... 

Here is my WISH LIST watch I am hoping to recieve from my dad(I never like asking for anything for my birthday but my parents insisted for my 21st that I ask for something that will last and look after!)

Michael Kors





Neon Nail Varnish


(Image taken from Sophie Isobel- Follow this blog too!)

I had wanted some neon nail varnish- and the Models Own are a little bit out of my price range. Little old Primark always comes to my rescue! I saw this set of 4 smallens for £4 and thought hey ho why not give it a go?! It turns out they are pretty good! I tried it first without a base coat of White and it was still a bit clear after 4 layers, so I would suggest doing a base color so it is stronger.
I went out the night I did them, and the UV lights made glow!





This is the result after one thin base layer of White nail Polish followed by two layers of the Green polish. I also  made my little finger 'Two Tone' With Yellow tips by simply murging the paints!





SO I WOULD SAY- BUY THESE!!!


More shoes... 

Flatform Obsessed


THEY ARE GREAT FOR DAYTIME LOOKS CASHED DOWN WITH SKINNY JEANS OR LEGGINGS AND A BOYFRIEND TEE AND BIKER JACKET, AND ARE GREAT FOR THOSE NIGHTS WHERE YOU DON'T WANT TO FEEL TOO DRESSED UP!

I been craving some Flatforms- and got these for a bargain £5 in Blue Inc. I would never normally shop in there as you do have to find the treasures... I know they will stay comfy all night and won't cause any danger after a few drinks. I will most probably wear these Sunday night when I will show you my look.







I also bought these from Ebay- they were brand new from Office and I got them with delivery for £8 - I LOVE EBAY! People are mad not to take advantage of it- it isn't all second hand rubbish you can find some jewels!




What do you think of my new nails? The brighter the better? And whats your take on Flatforms ?!
Becky xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment