Thursday, October 16, 2014

Haul A/W Fluff & Metallic

If you've read my post from the other day- you'll know I've been shopping this week!

I got some amazing bits- and have some more bits on the way as I've done a bit of online shopping too.

This is my gorgeous new necklace-New Look £7.99. It has a Crackly iridescent appearance, changing colour in different lights! It literally caught my eye at the check out from half way across the shop.




These boots were in the H&M sale in Camberly- from £29.99 to £10. I have no idea why, I absolutely love them. The zips on the sides just did it for me. They're so comfy and perfect to add an edge to daily outfits, as I tend to wear a lot of florals and often wear dresses even in day. I love heeled Winter boots, and have invested in 3 pairs over the last month. Shame they aren't so practical. I wish I could hack heels in the daytime, I honestly don't know how some women do it. With the early mornings I am working, along with running for tubes and walking up and down 4 floors all day at work I just can't! So flats for work it is. 


This is my go-to bag- Metallic & glorrrrious.
I shove so much stuff in my bags, so this is the perfect bag/ (suitcase). I think it'll be perfect with most outfits too as it's Silver.
The same style is available in Orange (also gorgeous), Lemon Yellow and Cobalt Blue.
£17.99 from New Look.



With having started my new job in the last week- I have got slightly behind with making my jewellery etc. But yesterday I got a wee bit of time to sit down, so I sewed these cute Pastel Green Marabou socks for a customer. I plan on adding Black Marabou fluff around the sparkly irridescent socks I bought from work underneath, for myself! I noticed today we have Metallic Blue ones too, and Gold.. :o





This is a pic I found on Instagram that inspired me to make them- they're so cute and quirky with boots!


Talking of fluffy, thisss is my incredible new Faux fur Tee top from H&M. I love that it's Cream- it looks so elegant but will be so warm and cosy on the freezing days to come. £24.99 H&M.







Remember if you also have a million bags of old clothes-
take them in to get your £5 off voucher when you spend over £30! I took in loads of old pjs, good to know they will be recycled.

And more Metallic. I couldn't resist this Irridescent foil-like top from New Look - £17.99.



And this was the unknown bargain. I love it when you get to the check out and something is reduced! I've had my eye on this for a while, and it came through at £3 ! I love skorts but I don't have the figure/they're never long enough.. So this pleat front skirt is the perfect alternative.

 

I've styled it below with my new Snake skin boots from New Look- a bargain £24.99 (I've seen these on Missguided etc. for much more), as well as this Cameo Rose for New Look Black Lace Bralet (12.99 - a cheaper version of the Topshop one). I think this'll be a cute outfit for a night out hopefully some time soon.


 

I also think the bralet would go amazing with my Black lace H&M midi skirt - £29.99. It would make a perfect two-piece with my Silver Metallic Sandal heels from New Look.


I've only worn this midi skirt once as it's quite dressy- but I love the sheer bottom half.


These are my casual buys.

Candy sweet Pink is my happy Autumn colour. This jumper proved really difficult to merchandise, but is now sitting in my wardrobe waiting for a windy day. I bought it to wear oversized.

New Look £19.99.


I discovered this PJ-like Blue striped shirt in the New Look in Camberly too- having not seen it online yet or any other stores I've been in to. I've wanted one like this for so long to wear oversized as a dress, or with a waist belt- so I got it in a 16. £19.99.


I'm not much of a hat- fan, my friends find it really funny that I have a bit of a phobia of them.. I really don't see the point of the majority of them. Apart from the ones that have a purpose and actually keep you warm. I sound like a strange one I know.. But this beanie is so cute and actually suited me. 

The picture doesn't show the colour to well, but it's a Grey/Off Lilac colour that I've not seen anywhere before. I love fluffy things at the moment!!


£7.99 from New Look.


 

It's taken me a while to get used to the tattoo choker trend, seen as it takes me back to being seven years old. But New Look have started doing them, In Green, Black, Navy, and Purple seen here. It seemed silly not to for a pound with my discount. And I'm thinking of adding a charm to it! I'd avoid them alone but will wear it layered with some of my handmade stacked necklaces.






No comments:

Post a Comment