Monday, May 27, 2013

OOTD

So.. this is a few quick snaps of my library outfits over the last few days! The library not being the most exciting place to dress for- I go quite casual..
 
Today I basically managed to just about finish everything for my Ted Baker Buying and Merchandising report, and tomorrow I just need to do my references and hand it in!
 
I am going out with my friend Caroline tomorrow night- who handed her work in last week- I am a little too excited! (Since I have hardly touched a drop of alcohol since my birthday night out last month! :o Pretty impressive for me!)

 
Library look 1 'Borrowed from the boyfriend'
 
 
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Jumper - Primark
Top - Primark
Jeans - New Look
Bag - New Look
Pumps - Primark
 
I really love this casual laid back trend, I can never find jeans that are skinny enough for me. So I've gone the opposite way and invested in boyfriend jeans. I love them with this slouchy Grey top, and wooly Black jumper (As there's still a chill in the air)
It looks thrown together, and cute with my new 80's pumps!
 
 Library look 2 'Gathered from the Sea'

 
Khaki Chain Detail Top - Primark
Long Vest - H&M
Ring - H&M
 
I really love loose sheer vests, over long vests, and I love the Gold chain neckline, and high neck on this shirt/blouse.
 
 
My new Claire's nail varnishes look cute with some shell addition to the ends, along with my new starfish ring!
 
 
 
H&M £2.99
MR STARFISHHHH
 
It looks so sweet wrapped around my finger!
Nawww
 
 
 
70's Eye Make Up
 
Reading my monthly Elle, I am not often inspired to try new make up trends.... I like sticking to my good old eye liner, and just go bolder with lipstick and illuminator. But this trend really stuck out to me. I don't really 'do' eyeshadow often. But a slick of thin coloured eyeliner underneath the eye seemed like a cute thing to try. I went minimal on top with just a thin slick of liquid eyeliner, and used an Emerald Green Kohl Pencil (Avon) underneath my eye, and blended it into a Barry M light Blue eyeliner which started in the inner corner of my eye. Never use dark shades on the inner corner of your eye as this does no favours in the illusion of wider eyes!
 
I have stuck to the rule, that Greens make Brown eyes 'pop' more
 
You will also notice, I am now wearing a nose ring... I have never been a fan really, but got a few in the nose stud packets I got in the Claire's Portsmouth outlet, and was curious as to what they would look like. Turns out- I'm a fan! I have always just worn a small plain silver 'ball' stud, which is delicate, but this is a whole new look :)
 
 
 
 
 Thanks for reading! Becky xXx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment